Mercy, yesterday’s posts had people chatting. I received FB notes, calls, texts and, of course, comments here. It was retweeted by several people (I only posted the blog post and did’t hang out on twitter too long, I promise).
What is it then? If so many agreed with me, and so many wrote to tell me they struggle with the same thing…
THEN WHY ARE WE DOING IT?
I know the reasons why I’m so pulled to get on and stay on Twitter.
1. It’s fun. I’m an extrovert. We like lots of people. Lots.
2. I’ve met some amazing friends on Twitter.
3. I’ve become aware of a few wonderful ministries because of Twitter.
4. I can get a good laugh from Twitter.
5. I like be sought after. (here we go)
6. I like being retweeted and replied to (picking at the scab of pride now)
7. I like being followed (which that right there should make me throw up)
What are some other reasons we are drawn to Twitter even in light of yesterday’s post? (If you didn’t read it just scroll down a bit)